PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
After hearing nothing but high praise for Jack Howell's pipes I decided to take the plunge. I wanted another large billiard for some of the blends that I find smoke better in a large chamber. Jack is great to work with and the resulting pipe is everything I could ask for with a classic shape, top quality stem work, perfect balance, beautiful crisp blast, a natural finish, and an open draw.

Methinks to christen it with Dunbar.

Here's a few pix Jack sent me:

IMG_8479.jpeg
IMG_8483.jpeg
IMG_8484.jpeg

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
What a piece of embarrassingly bad absolute junk.

So nasty that I hereby offer to sacrifice myself to save you and your reputation. (That monstrosity merely being within the boundaries of California will be enough to sully you)...

Have Jack send it to me. :col:

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
bow-waynes-world.gif

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
After hearing nothing but high praise for Jack Howell's pipes I decided to take the plunge. I wanted another large billiard for some of the blends that I find smoke better in a large chamber. Jack is great to work with and the resulting pipe is everything I could ask for with a classic shape, top quality stem work, perfect balance, beautiful crisp blast, a natural finish, and an open draw.

View attachment 124795
View attachment 124796
View attachment 124797
Absolutely beautiful!

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA

View attachment 124795
View attachment 124796
View attachment 124797
I see this being a workhorse for ya Jesse. It’s also beautiful ta boot. Excellent blast. ❤️ Enjoy in good health. ?☕
DC31A95E-111D-4DF7-8988-3C4269733261.png

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
What a piece of embarrassingly bad absolute junk.

So nasty that I hereby offer to sacrifice myself to save you and your reputation. (That monstrosity merely being within the boundaries of California will be enough to sully you)...

Have Jack send it to me. :col:
I couldn't allow you to make that sacrifice. Besides, that new Kansas City smoking ordinance that limits your choices to bubble gum, mint bidis, and Virginia Slims would present a problem.

rmpeeps

Lifer
Oct 17, 2017
San Antonio, TX

View attachment 124795
View attachment 124796
View attachment 124797
SWEET !!!