PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Dammit, Cosmic. What the hell kind of operation are you running down there? Bike wrecks, gas explosions...enough is enough!

Three hours ago

fire4.jpg

Two hours ago

12330928_G.jpg

I'm in the mood for latakia, maybe some Margate.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
HOLY Craaaaaaap! I will be watching the national news tonight, usually avoid it. Stay safe!
Somehow, that escalation MAY turn out to be good for you- get cleaned up earlier, mo' money, etc. Still thoughts and prayers go out to ALA. (Except Sabin's team).
Wow, I bet the native americans fighting the pipeline in their turf have some hot new ammunition.

Thanks, I tried to post our local news has a live feed. But, I don't think the format supports it.
Woodsroad, I missheard. That was "evacuation" of three miles. This is closer to some other farms and residences. It's a more impoverished area, so I may go in a bit to see if I can help these folks. Make sure they get treated right. I'll make my girls drive my truck for me.

Thanks, the girls helped a neighbor load her horses up into trailers, and I was pretty useless with my arm in this brace thing and all that. But, I smoked a pipe and supervised from the back. Ha ha. I'm good at that. We couldn't get close to the fires. They have traffic diverted through rough maintenance roads in the wildlife management areas. I love them old dirt roads.

I think it's under control. The state forestry is in charge of all surrounding firemen now. They know their stuff when it comes to cutting a fire break. ,

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
Wow cosmic that is very scary, i do hope you packed your best tobacco with you, i hope you fair well, wow

Status
Not open for further replies.