PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyriefurro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2013
If you don't mind me asking, where did you find it?
I bought it on E-bay a few days ago. The seller didn't run an auction on it, just put it up with the "buy now" option. The price was fair, although not a great deal. But then, considering how strongly this pipe spoke to me, I was very much ok with that :puffy:
I'm looking forward to seeing a review on how it smokes when properly packed.
I put some GLP Navigator in it last night and the smoke was amazing. Cool and dry all the way down with a nice easy draw. It puts all my other pipes to shame - not that I've got a very big collection yet.
Edit to add: My only "complaint" is that the bowl is so large. I was enjoying the hell out of that pipe last night, but couldn't finish it lol.

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
I bought it on E-bay a few days ago. The seller didn't run an auction on it, just put it up with the "buy now" option. The price was fair, although not a great deal. But then, considering how strongly this pipe spoke to me, I was very much ok with that
That explains it... I have been watching ebay for awhile and didn't see that one listed. You must have bought it in between my checks. Lucky you :wink:

kyriefurro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2013
I have been watching ebay for awhile and didn't see that one listed.
The seller had quite a few different pipes for sale, and based on the business card he sent me, I'm guessing he's a regular. All of his sales were of the "buy now" variety, rather than auctions. He seems to know his market, so his prices run pretty much average for estate pipes - you won't find any steals, but you won't feel like you over paid either.

auslander

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 21, 2013
That looks a beauty. I got a Nording a week ago and it is a great pipe with a fantastic draw. The bowl is also large and I have to be careful not to fill it right up unless I have a good two hours to spare. Congrats on your new pipe.

lqjones

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 8, 2013
I only have one Nording, but it smokes great. I love this brand and you certainly got a beauty. Congratulations.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Both of my Nordings are great smokers. Mine both colored-in kinda funny: splotchy or with irregular darkening as they aged,

but their smokes are excellent.
I'm sure you'll enjoy that one for many years; and I've got a feeling it will improve with each smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.