It appears the Zombie invasion may have begun...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
36 Fresh Ropp Pipes
New Cigars
36 Fresh Estate Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronxbriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 23, 2010
New York
Like I told ya, what I said, steal your face right off your head - "He's Gone" by the Grateful Dead.
Just looking for the humor..... :crazy:

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Crazy story,
About the bathsalts, my co-worker just informed me it's the new thing people are doing now. Take a sniff or two, or three, and be high and awake for a few days. Pink elephants and all that jazz.
Hmm... Time for lunch, all this zombie talk makes a fella's stomach crave a lil somethin.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Amphetamines will make you crazy as hell, too. Zombies aren't always like the movies, but the solution remains the same. Rule #2- Double tap.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
The Zombies have already advanced as far as NJ...it doesn't look good:
Hackensack man stabs self, accused of throwing intestines at police
A man who stabbed himself repeatedly in front of police — and then threw his skin and intestines at them — remains in critical condition Tuesday morning, police said.
http://www.northjersey.com/news/Hackensack_man_stabs_self_throws_intenstines_at_police.html

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
My first thought was "Dude's been watching a Bones marathon again."
Like all of season 3 was about a cannibalistic serial killer and there was another episode in season 1 where a guy eats people as a perversion of a native american ritual meant to absorb the strength of the victims.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I've just seen video of the attack and unedited pics of the victim's face. It's probably one of the most horrifying photos I've ever seen. And I'm a mortician.

billinsfl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2010
By the way, I was within walking distance of where this happened today. There are LOTS of whacked-out, dangerous street people in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area.

billinsfl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2010
Cyndi, you are absolutely correct about Native Americans practicing cannibalism..it's very politically incorrect to bring it up these days, but it is mentioned several times in first hand accounts of the Indian wars along the Ohio country during the last half of the 18th century. There is also overwhelming evidence of this among the Western Cliff Dwellers and Mississippian people at Cahokia.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
The only answer is to outlaw teeth. Plus it'd be good for Wall Street...just think of all that cash flow from the denture black market.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
You can't outlaw teeth! I'm still waiting on my gold grill!
SmileyGrillz.jpg

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
@baronsamedi: LOL...Sorry, but it's for the "greater good". No one can be trusted with teeth now (unless you're above the law of course, and I assume, like me, you don't belong to one of those bloodlines). But look at the bright side, you won't have to worry about marring your stems any longer.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I am getting a giant head sized softy bit for the zombie appocolypse then I should be invincible.They only eat brains right?

Status
Not open for further replies.