PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
God Bless Russ! Poor guy must cringe every time he logs on here. Well, I like P&C, have used them for years with no grief and happen to think Russ is a blending god...(Just sayin).... :D

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
God Bless Russ! Poor guy must cringe every time he logs on here.
My feelings have grown calluses over the years, so I don't get offended anymore. I've spoken to IT about the timing issue and they're looking into it. It can be resolved temporarily by making the expiration for 3:59 the next day, so that's what I'll do going forward until they find a solution.
Russ

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
russ, when CI took over from PC they lost my order history. DO me a favor and spend a couple of months and get my order history back. If you don't, I will bad mouth PC till the end of days. Now chop chop. :nana:

quint

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2017
unkleyoda, just order your tobacco from 4noggins.com
I have never had a problem with them. Good prices and good customer service. Maybe they don't have as many % off sales or giveaways, but they are more reliable.

colorduke

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 5, 2011
I never had a problem with P&C,ordered last week and got it my goodies in 4 days,I will mention I always call my order in.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I always call my order in.
Interesting strategy. I may have to do this. At least this way, another person is looking over what's going to happen and can give feedback.

lasttango

Sep 29, 2012
Wilmington, De / Ithaca, NY
Russ, you are great. I love your blends... Enjoying the Perique Series a lot. Smoked a bowl of the Paulina moments ago. I feel like I ripped P+C off by picking off Golden Triangle Tins at $7.50 each during the sale.
I am also a big fan of SAL... SAL is a great guy. He's helped resolve some issues for me in the past... some of which were issues created by me. He also has a great accent. I could talk all day to Sal.

lasttango

Sep 29, 2012
Wilmington, De / Ithaca, NY
YUM...
liZWWHV.jpg

btwes7

Lifer
Jul 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
My P&C package is tracking to be here on Thursday. Looking forward to trying Firestorm. Have never had any issues with my orders.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I submitted an order on 19th of November, it was shipped on 20th and got delivered to the US address on 21st. I thought they have invented molecular transportation. Then the box travelled almost half of the world and arrived to Azerbaijan without a single dent or scratch on it or on its contents. It was packed well.
I am also a big fan of SAL... SAL is a great guy. He's helped resolve some issues for me in the past... some of which were issues created by me. He also has a great accent. I could talk all day to Sal.
Yeah, I've praised him here before. Such a great guy.
@cosmic,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TviGil-U2HE

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I think people underestimate the fun of:
(1) Sales (these appeal to our foraging instinct)

(2) Getting mail (these make us feel less irrelevant)
And this is why ordering online can be obsessive and thoroughly enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.