PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

petendfred

Lurker
May 11, 2024
Moved to Pipe Talk. Please consider a real introduction.

Hello all! I am rather new to the pipe smoking hobby so my eye for identifying pipes is not the best. I am looking to purchase this pipe that the seller says is a Peterson, but has no hallmarks or markings to identify it.

I've been searching for hours online but cannot find any Peterson pipe that looks the same. Does this look like a real Peterson pipe to any of you?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I look forward to being a part of the community here!
420103211_7676500095712561_942153216551883703_n.jpg420103211_7676500095712561_942153216551883703_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast

Hello all! I am rather new to the pipe smoking hobby so my eye for identifying pipes is not the best. I am looking to purchase this pipe that the seller says is a Peterson, but has no hallmarks or markings to identify it.

I've been searching for hours online but cannot find any Peterson pipe that looks the same. Does this look like a real Peterson pipe to any of you?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I look forward to being a part of the community here!
View attachment 309432View attachment 309432
One of our major sponsors on this site, which would be smoking pipes.com are currently having a huge sale with many many many real Peterson’s on sale for very good prices check the link below.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains

View attachment 309432View attachment 309432
You say that there are no markings on the pipe. From that I would conclude it's not even a fake Peterson, let alone a real Peterson. It's just a no-name pipe.

Reactions: anotherbob