PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanubutter

Lurker
Jan 5, 2013
Ordered two Missouri Meerschaum Charles Towne Cobbler Cob pipes from smokingpipes.com. With 10% off and orders over $50.00 free shipping to boot. Added some other items just to make the $50.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I've had two bowls so far. Some Escudo in my Sav and some John Aylesbury Luxury in my Meer. I'm heading to the Briary on Saturday for their annual event to pick up some goodies.

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Some New pipes just ordered from TP as the price is right...Peterson Christmas "17 03 ($69) & Peterson St. Pats "19 305 ($88)

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
Happy IPSD!
No purchases here this year, nothing I need or want on either the pipe or tobacco front.
Enjoying some Pirate Kake and watching The Quiet Man, a classic pipe smoking movie.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
LOL.
Hopefully they'll have a major sale on WNTD. :P
In the end I didn't get to have a chance to smoke. Sux majorly not being able to smoke in your own home.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Well, the party's over and the streets are littered with confetti. Smouldering piles of dottle the only clue IPSD was.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...
S.H.I.T.! (Sure Happy It's Thursday)
jay-roger.jpg

skydog

Jun 27, 2017
Surprised the pre-sale at P&C was better than the actual sale. I jumped on it to pick up a couple pounds at ~20% off and I'm glad I did. I'll continue enjoying what I have till the next sale I suppose.

patiobum

Nov 5, 2009
Baytown,Texas
A late IPSD to all !!
A fellow of the pipe Greenthumb93 /Steve came over for a visit. We shook hands and wished each other a happy IPSD.
A couple of hours went by quickly and we chatted and discussed a wide range of topics and traded tobaccy. A few of the topics will surely bring peace in our world. 8)
We drank beer and toasted IPSD, then discussed pipes, tobaccy and our taste preferences. We discovered that almost all of our likes had some form of Latakia in it !! :roll: Not closing the door on Orientals, Virginias, VaPer and Toasted Cavendish and some aromatics.
Looking forward to the next visit as Steve lives in our area and is only 20 minutes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.