weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Good stuff, Great person...
T3qkKY9.jpg

Epip Oc'Cabot

Can't Leave
Oct 11, 2019
What a great article about a very nice member of our group! I was amazed at all the different aspects of comics Jim has worked in..... but must say his interest and passion about William Conrad was especially pleasing to me..... I too am a big fan of his work.... and even have the full DVD set of Cannon episodes that I still watch regularly!

newportpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2011
Newport Beach, CA
Great read! He looks like a relaxed kinda guy. I always pictured a more stern, old school looking guy.

I was not aware of how prolific he is in the comic/illustration world! Quite a career.

Also, I really liked the tie-in to Cannon! I DVR it every weeknight. I wonder what blends Mr. Conrad smoked?

Overall, a well written article about a kool kat!

Four out of four stars.
⭐⭐⭐⭐

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Great read! He looks like a relaxed kinda guy. I always pictured a more stern, old school looking guy.

I was not aware of how prolific he is in the comic/illustration world! Quite a career.

Also, I really liked the tie-in to Cannon! I DVR it every weeknight. I wonder what blends Mr. Conrad smoked?

Overall, a well written article about a kool kat!

Four out of four stars.
⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thanks for the kind words.

Conrad smoked Amphora Full Aroma, Amphora Mild Cavendish, and a bunch of Dunhill blends.