Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
I really can't stand infused cigars. The aroma is simply over powering. I smoked half of a Lars Teton and it damn near killed me.
I don’t usually like them either, but I do like the idea of licorice with DFK, like those cheroots rajangan was talking about. It’s a good combo in pipe tobacco, so maybe those might change my attitude about them. But, yeah, I usually avoid flavored cigars like the plague.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
What I wonder is where they're going for a long time infused or flavored cigars where just cheap crap not that they couldn't be enjoyed but you couldn't call them good quality at all. If you could taste the tobacco it would taste not so great and give you thee clear impression that flavored cigars where what happened to tobacco that wasn't good enough to be used in anything else. I'll put it this way Backwoods where the face of flavored cigars and while I can enjoy one there is nothing connoisseurish about them no detail to suss out really. Then Drew Estate made those Acids and called them infused and those seemed to win over smokers one person at a time. They seemed like they might be something that wouldn't last. But then you'd meet one more cigar smoker that was like you have to try them just to see that flavored cigars don't have to be cheap. Now there are a number of other decent flavored cigars and oh yeah acid came up with the ultimate marketing trick of using a new word "infused" to get over the image of aromatic cigars. I bet in about ten years infused is going to be something that many cigar lines have in their range. And instead of having ask if people like to smoke infused cigars you'll be more surprised by the people that never do. Just my silly speculation on it.

Reactions: kurtbob
Status
Not open for further replies.