PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Just reported another Replicant, but I wasn't 100% sure. It's getting very Blade Runner indeed.
Good catch. Based on his two other posts, also deleted, I don't think it's a bot, but might as well be. Just another attempt to "fit in" by posting something about pipes and then flipping in a link. Dan- it was a link to a travel site.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Really? What does that mean?
It simply means 'computer said no'......or in layman's terms the world's computer couldn't fathom what you were on about! Humorous or worrying? When you consider that the best of intelligence in 2024, wether from earth or outer space is not familiar with sucking farts out of swans or buggering clan smoking midgets, common sense/decency dictates the latter! Time to switch brands mush, condor rots the brain... always said it! 😂

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Harald Schumacher, goalkeeper for the German national team at the 1982 World Cup in Spain.
He took three dolls from us in the final nnnn
Yes, it could happen. Well, actually, they were very similar at the European level, only German, almost all blond. Now, it has changed drastically. Photo of German player. And photo of complete Spanish team. Thanks friend.paul-breitner-09.jpgD4WGZ0cXoAA9dCQ.jpg

Marie

Might Stick Around
Jun 15, 2024
Los Angeles
I was exploring around the forum several days back and clicked on the 'Members Online' link on the main forum page a ways down on the left-hand column. Maybe it's already been mentioned in this thread or another...but there are several bots that seem to be listed as sifting through this forum, and the number was the same amount roughly last time from just eye-balling it. For what it's worth...here's the link 👾 :

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123