PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Oh NO!!! I mean, congratulations...CON-GRA-TU-LA-TIONS!! I don't know what led me to type that first part?!?!? :wink:

Jul 15, 2011
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Really means a lot to us. I took two extra days off work this week to celebrate her birthday on Saturday and then to celebrate our engagement. I have some friends coming over tomorrow and were going to light up some cigars and pipes, have some adult beverages and just generally be merry. Its been a long time since we got to relax and be with friends and this was a perfect reason to celebrate.
Oh NO!!! I mean, congratulations...CON-GRA-TU-LA-TIONS!! I don't know what led me to type that first part?!?!?
Brewshooter, that was too funny. :laughat:

estumpf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2013
Congratulations! I hope both of you will be patient with each other and love the other more than yourself.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
That's excellent! congratulations to you both. From what I've heard you two seem like a great couple! I hope you have many happy years together!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Pipe novelist ... likely the best thing you ever did. No one has your back like your wife. I believe in

marriage so much, I did it again after losing my first wife to an illness. Invest in her profession, activities,

concerns, and friends and family, and invite her to invest in yours. That give and take generate tremendous

bonds. Long life, good health, and happiness to you both!

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Along with everyone else, I wish you heartfelt congratualtions.
I've been married now for 37 years, (living together originally for 2) and to say it was an easy road would be a complete lie.
But its been worth it and I hope to be able to stay married for as long as I and her live.
Good luck to you and Rachel and mazel-tov.
Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.