PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
So I blabbed the other day about my new Nording pipe as my anniversary gift from my wonderful girlfriend, but what I didn't tell any of you (sorry gwtwdbss, I know you asked but I couldnt say anything) was that for our 5th anniversary, I was planning to present Rachel with an engagement ring. While our anniversary isnt until Wednesday, I picked up the ring today and I just couldn't wait, so I popped the question and she said yes! I am so freaking stoked, I was nervous as shit all day long knowing I was going to pop the question, but this is a culmination of a year long bout of turmoil and hardship and no matter what happens from here on in, things are going to look up because we are committed to spending the rest of our lives with each other. Just figured I would share the good news!

Jul 15, 2011
Thank you gentlemen. Ive been keeping it a secret from everyone for the past two weeks and it feels good to get it out in the open.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Congrats!!! I will light a bowl tonite in honor of both of you and to a great future!!!!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Congrats, almost 50 yrs here, Follow the Cajuns rule, No leaving the house when mad, told wife if you leave don"t come back. The situation looks better in the morning and you"all can talk it out. People that say We never had an argument are cow shitting liars. Congrats you are a good Dude.

roadqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2013
Congratulations! Remember to keep doing the little things, they may not seem like a big deal, but they mean the world to your partner.
Here's to wishing the both of you many years of happiness and fun! :puffy:

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Congrats, cherish every moment you have together and I agree with roadqueen, the little things are what you remember most.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations to you and Rachel. I hope all goes well for both of you and that you share many happy years together as a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.