Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Don_Muertos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2023
Nicaragua
Add architect and efficiency analyst to that list and you've got me.
I'm all over the SW because of my trade. 702 was my home base for about 6 years.

Form follows function for me, and I can build bomb proof or wiggly like a wooden roller coaster, then I'll figure out what it looks like. I've always specialized in material conservation...like lining out exact cuts in order for an entire project. I just throw shit (hammers, wrenches, rocks) at rude & arrogant inefficient workers. I'm going to weasel in that efficiency analyst once I figure up a pitch.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I'm all over the SW because of my trade. 702 was my home base for about 6 years.

Form follows function for me, and I can build bomb proof or wiggly like a wooden roller coaster, then I'll figure out what it looks like. I've always specialized in material conservation...like lining out exact cuts in order for an entire project. I just throw shit (hammers, wrenches, rocks) at rude & arrogant inefficient workers. I'm going to weasel in that efficiency analyst once I figure up a pitch.
I had to get out for a while. Years ago I took a forestry job doing soil testing for about a decade.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
I would recommend "Chenets Cake" twas the first tinned tobacco I ever tried. It was about 2 years old when purchased bulging like crazy. When I opened the tin I was hooked from that moment. The only thing that ever smelled like humans remains to me was a full 5 pounds of whole leafe perique packaged in a huge piece of plastic wrap. When I opened it the seconed I cut the wrapper I was hit with the old crematorium smell 😆. Never liked such a pungent smell so much in my life. If your ever in santa fe I'll hook you up with some of the last of a blend I made from that perique. You can still kinda smell the love smell.

Don_Muertos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2023
Nicaragua
I would recommend "Chenets Cake" twas the first tinned tobacco I ever tried. It was about 2 years old when purchased bulging like crazy. When I opened the tin I was hooked from that moment. The only thing that ever smelled like humans remains to me was a full 5 pounds of whole leafe perique packaged in a huge piece of plastic wrap. When I opened it the seconed I cut the wrapper I was hit with the old crematorium smell 😆. Never liked such a pungent smell so much in my life. If your ever in santa fe I'll hook you up with some of the last of a blend I made from that perique. You can still kinda smell the love smell.
Probably going camping outside Espanola in a month or so.

Reactions: Puffaluffaguss

Don_Muertos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2023
Nicaragua
Nice
Nice nice, sounds like a good time. Let me know when your passing threw and we could come up with a trade or something, but for sure Ill hook you up with some homemade blends for you to try.
:ROFLMAO: I just realized I live like I'm camping....glamping I guess. Gotta change of the pinion and juniper and cook without an oven occasionally.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
:ROFLMAO: I just realized I live like I'm camping....glamping I guess. Gotta change of the pinion and juniper and cook without an oven occasionally.
I'm currently living in acamper with the wife and kiddos till my property in nambe is ready to move in. We have been "glamping" for about a year now but it's actually great!!! We are creating memories as a family and my kids will have some cool stories to tell the grandchildren someday.

• Love
Reactions: Steddy

Don_Muertos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2023
Nicaragua
I'm currently living in acamper with the wife and kiddos till my property in nambe is ready to move in. We have been "glamping" for about a year now but it's actually great!!! We are creating memories as a family and my kids will have some cool stories to tell the grandchildren someday.
Wilding for kids can instill a whole host of positive behavior and lifelong character.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I started with C&D blends when they were still in North Carolina, before they were bought by Laudisi and moved to South Carolina. Jeremy Reeves, the new lead blender there, has kept the faith with original blends and done a good many new blends as well. Some of my long-time favorites are Old Joe Krantz original, Billy Budd, Tuggle Hall, Stratfordshire, Bayou Night, Mountain Camp, to name a few. I think C&D did a lot to elevate burley into the realm of premium blends, both as a base tobacco and as a condiment.

Don_Muertos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2023
Nicaragua
Well that explains the user name. Kajun kake and Briar Fox.
While I always thought it'd be a great name change if I ever got licensed in public facing funerary. Mostly data analytics and online privacy. I mean look at the basics they hand out to school children; 1. Don't post pictures of yourself. 2. Don't use your real name in any form. This site suggests using both because their advertisers are involved in data commoditization trading. At least 250 companies get enough Ad I.D. to impact your information stream from one sponsor on any purpose forum. Always wear a tinfoil hat! Especially if you're bald, skin cancer is a bitch.

I have been loving some perique. I keep reading about "peppery" but I get a presentation of floral that's quickly overtaken by the the woody goodness of latika but without the tannin finish. I curious how much influence the French and Spanish had over the rustica of that plant. It is good.

Reactions: Steddy and TN Jed