PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Don_Muertos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2023
Nicaragua
I bought my first can of Cornell & Diehl, Mad Fiddler, a month ago. Now I have 6 pressed varieties in my drawer. Mac Baren may as well be Gambler, Sillem's; Capt Black. Everything about C&D rushes to joyous childhood memories of growing up around tobacco fields. Quads, music, lightning bugs in a jar. So I don't get stuck in a rutt; what you got to favor C&D flake and cake?

Don_Muertos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2023
Nicaragua
Ahhhh... Mad Fidler. First time I smoked that I could communicate for shit either. Wait a few hours and try again. Maybe we will understand what the hell you're trying to say.
I'm in recovery from a new food allergy. And have a loose relationship with language anyway. Madness and benadryl are a wicked combo.

Don_Muertos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2023
Nicaragua
I have worked with a large number of Europeans. To translate, the OP is asking what blend from C&D got you to enjoy their brand. He is from NM, and I don't think he's an European. But I did have to read a few times.
So it's not a collegiate English expository thesis. Read it like a southener is talking to you.

Is there anything comparable to the old world American profile brought to the table through C&D?

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
I bought my first can of Cornell & Diehl, Mad Fiddler, a month ago. Now I have 6 pressed varieties in my drawer. Mac Baren may as well be Gambler, Sillem's; Capt Black. Everything about C&D rushes to joyous childhood memories of growing up around tobacco fields. Quads, music, lightning bugs in a jar. So I don't get stuck in a rutt; what you got to favor C&D flake and cake?
C&D are making some great tobaccos.

Bayou Morning & a few of their small batches are in my cellar.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Derringer! Derringer, and Derringer.

Reactions: Briar Tuck

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I have worked with a large number of Europeans. To translate, the OP is asking what blend from C&D got you to enjoy their brand. He is from NM, and I don't think he's an European. But I did have to read a few times.
Thank you for that.

In that case. The blend that got me into C&D blends is Briar fox. And I smoke 90% C&D blends. Probably 5 to 7 lbs a year.