If You Were Stranded On a Deserted Island With Only One Tobacco...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
I’d have to say Sutliff Burley J4. It’s my favorite to smoke mindlessly and repeatedly.
What happened to Sherm, by the way?? I never recall that he got offended or said he was leaving.

bradical

Might Stick Around
Dec 1, 2018
What happened to Sherm, by the way?? I never recall that he got offended or said he was leaving.v
Not that I'm an old-timer by any stretch, but he only joined in January of this year. Easy come, easy go.

kylef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2018
Cape Ann, MA USA
I'm about three years or so into pipe smoking, and I've tried quite a wide range of stuff--and I've liked most of it.
I do seem to get the most enjoyment from aromatics, though, and my favorite so far is MacBaren's 7 Seas Regular.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
These desert island threads are pure anarchy without Sherm around to enforce the rules.
Sherm Natman?
Would he comment on those who gave multiple answers to a question which specifies one tobacco?? I thought of that, but decided that to point that out was boorish, so I didn't......
/odd emoji here/

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Some guys aren't playing the damn game correctly. You best start now, or doc's guna take his ball and go home!

docrameous

Can't Leave
May 6, 2019
Colorado
The next game will be if you were accidentally locked up in a premier tobacco shop for the night after they closed and you knew the owners would not hold it against you to pass time until morning by smoking anything you want, what would you help yourself to?!?

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
The answer would be the same from most. " All of it" "Most of it" "I couldn't choose one!'"
Lol
And I would choose Carter Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.