If You Love Plum Pudding You'll Also Love.... ?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
How about Fusilier’s Ration? I really like the SR version. I like PP (don’t read into that, juveniles), but I have a difficult time with relighting to often. Yes, I dry it quite a bit. Maybe I’ll pack and leave overnight.

jdb67

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 18, 2020
Albuquerque, NM
How about Fusilier’s Ration? I really like the SR version. I like PP (don’t read into that, juveniles), but I have a difficult time with relighting to often. Yes, I dry it quite a bit. Maybe I’ll pack and leave overnight.
Me too on relighting PP too often. I am drying longer, but still having to relight a lot. I have started hitting the lighter to it for a quick helper light when I can tell it is struggling and that has helped keep me from getting as annoyed that it went out again. The OP says they have few relights. I want to know what they are doing!

Reactions: ofafeather

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Me too on relighting PP too often. I am drying longer, but still having to relight a lot. I have started hitting the lighter to it for a quick helper light when I can tell it is struggling and that has helped keep me from getting as annoyed that it went out again. The OP says they have few relights. I want to know what they are doing!

I find fairly dry, well rubbed and packed loosely it’s been smoking fine so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.