I used to think nothing was better than sex...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
4 Fresh Henri Sorensen Pipes
3 Fresh Alex Florov Pipes
12 Fresh Dunhill Pipes
12 Fresh Claudio Cavicchi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
A pipe is like the ultimate asian girlfriend without the happy ending! Your pipe will go everywhere with you, is always interested in what you are doing and all you have to do in return is feed it and clean and ream it out occasionally. It doesn't have an opinion other than yours and never utters a word out of place. Why can't a women by more like pipe?

sailorjeremy

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2014
Virginia
I hate to be "that guy", but although some of us find this amusing let's keep in mind that we DO have a few female members around here. I'd hate for anyone (regardless of sex, race, etc....) to become offended or feel unwelcome. Yes the majority of us are male, but lets keep in mind that this isn't some "Bro" club. This hobby is for everyone.
Just a thought... be mindful of what you're saying. This one could spiral just as easily as politics.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
Why can't a women by more like pipe?
Or let's go one further -- What if we paid as much attention to our wives as we do our pipes. Hmm.... I wonder.
Treat your wife with the same care you treat your pipe, the sex might get better.
:)

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
PS: Do you smoke after sex?
"Oh, yes. Sometimes I'll even light my pipe from it."
(Keeping it light while keeping it lit... in case anything accuses me of getting too serious in this thread. LOL)

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@12pups I believe during WW1 in the RFC or the flying corp they used to say 'Treat your kite like your women. Climb in her twice a day and take her to heaven' I suppose the same applies to a pipe.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Once asked a very old pipe smoker what was the best thing he could ask for, pipe, women, liquior, he looked at me and said Bradley the best thing at my age is a slick shit. :rofl:

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
So what are you saying, a pipe in the hand is worth two in the bush?
Oh.. um, if you keep playing with your pipe that way, you will go blind.

Strike Anywhere

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2011
Central United States
I think 12pups is on to something here...
Or let's go one further -- What if we paid as much attention to our wives as we do our pipes. Hmm.... I wonder.
Treat your wife with the same care you treat your pipe, the sex might get better.
Also +1 to this...
I hate to be "that guy", but although some of us find this amusing let's keep in mind that we DO have a few female members around here. I'd hate for anyone (regardless of sex, race, etc....) to become offended or feel unwelcome. Yes the majority of us are male, but lets keep in mind that this isn't some "Bro" club. This hobby is for everyone.
Just a thought... be mindful of what you're saying. This one could spiral just as easily as politics.

Dec 24, 2012
“Some things are better than sex, and some are worse, but there's nothing exactly like it.”
- W. C. Fields

Mar 31, 2014
So what are you saying, a pipe in the hand is worth two in the bush?
Ha! Monty, that's just perfect! :rofl: Many great responses on this thread. It's nice to see people both play along AND rip 'em a new one.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
And best of all, in a pinch, if you really need to, that hole doesn't need to be filled with tobacco.
I disagree 100%. You can't do that. It's not allowed! Isn't there a law against that in the Geneva Convention? What about PETP (People for the Ethical Treatment of Pipes), can't they do anything about this? HELLO!? :roll:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
nk's being droll. Take it as it's meant. Some old male relative used to say, "Women, you can't

live with 'em, and you can't live without 'em." Those of us who live with 'em can't imagine it any

other way. My wife keeps buying me beautiful pipes and pipe cabinets and racks. As for our

women members, I don't think they take guys, uh, altogether seriously any of the time.

Reactions: Sloopjohnbee

av8scuba

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2013
Mid-Missouri
I have to admit I'm a gent, but if anyone takes this thread seriously or gets their knickers twisted over it, maybe you need to just sit back and smoke a bowl to relax. Sheesh. :puffy:
And I'll +1 what the Old Cajon said!

Status
Not open for further replies.