PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
My sincerest condolences to you our brother. I, too, sadly suffered the loss of my wife of 31 years in 2007. As you said good times and bad, we were a team. My wife endured the horror of cancer treatment for two and a half years so we had a lot of time together to talk and to be close to one another. At the end, I had the sad duty to have her removed from life support when her suffering was pointless. I can certainly understand your pain and sense of loss. I will never remove my wedding band and I shall never again have another wife. You too will make those decisions. If you ever want to discuss your feelings feel free to PM me. I will also give you my personal e-mail address if you would like to have it. At this time, now, allow yourself to grieve, and understand that self doubt about having done enough or having been the best mate always is a normal part of the grief passage. Those doubts have never left me. I have found comfort in the successes of our three sons and in the pictures of my wife and our family that I display all around our home. You might also find comfort in arranging photos in an album to look at frequently and also framed family photos throughout your home.

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
I am so sorry to hear.... Please know my thoughts are with you and your family..

Bow

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
That sucks. Royally. I have no idea what it's like to lose someone who is that close to you, and I'd rather not find out, but I know I will. My deepest condolences goes out to you and your family, and I hope that you can find some modicum of solace in the days ahead.
-Jason

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
My condolences to you friend. This sort of loss is terrible. May you find the best way to honor and celebrate your loved one as you grieve.
Stacen

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Sorry to hear the sad news Kevin. All the best from me and mine to you and yours.
We'll be here and hope to see you return. If you need to talk we'll be here for that as well.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I am overwhelmed by the support here. I am also truly humbled by it. A heart felt thanks to all.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
In my prayers . “These things I warmly wish for you Someone to love, some work to do, A bit o' sun, a bit o' cheer, And a guardian angel always near .

Status
Not open for further replies.