PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
.....to everyone who kindly sent me a PM in the last few weeks that I have not forgotten you and will respond to each and every one when the time is right.
I just need to get away from all things pipesmoking related for a period just so as to help take my mind off the subject as I go through my time of withdrawal since I gave up due to ill health.
I'm using patches at the moment but I still get the occasional urge to spark up a bowl of my beloved #2015 but have thus far resisted.
I'm sure you guys will understand.
Regards,
Jay.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Keep fighting the good fight, Jay. I suspect you've faced longer odds than this and come out with all colours flying!

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Jay, if you're Jonesing for that old time pipe smoking feeling, just toss a tenner on the fire and enjoy the charring light and aroma .... :rofl:
It's not that different, right?
But seriously, be well and happy and know that we are with you in spirit.

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Wishing you all the best, Jay. I've enjoyed reading your contributions and hope to continue reading them in the future. We are all with you in spirit.

gatorlope

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
Best wishes, Jay! Smoking or not, you’re alway welcome to kibitz! Maybe even start a conversation with others who cannot partake of the weed, but still love their pipe collections.

Status
Not open for further replies.