I Just Wanted To Say.....

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mawnansmiff

Preferred Member
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
.....to everyone who kindly sent me a PM in the last few weeks that I have not forgotten you and will respond to each and every one when the time is right.
I just need to get away from all things pipesmoking related for a period just so as to help take my mind off the subject as I go through my time of withdrawal since I gave up due to ill health.
I'm using patches at the moment but I still get the occasional urge to spark up a bowl of my beloved #2015 but have thus far resisted.
I'm sure you guys will understand.
Regards,
Jay.

aldecaker

Preferred Member
Feb 13, 2015
Keep fighting the good fight, Jay. I suspect you've faced longer odds than this and come out with all colours flying!

verporchting

Dec 30, 2018
Jay, if you're Jonesing for that old time pipe smoking feeling, just toss a tenner on the fire and enjoy the charring light and aroma .... :rofl:
It's not that different, right?
But seriously, be well and happy and know that we are with you in spirit.

mikethompson

Preferred Member
Jun 26, 2016
All the best to you Jay! Thanks for the update on you. Don't worry about us, focus on your health right now.

sablebrush52

Preferred Member
Jun 15, 2013
You gotta do what you gotta do. Hope to see you back one of these days, and if not, I wish you all the best.

cosmicfolklore

Preferred Member
Aug 9, 2013
smoking comes first... wait... your health comes first... then smoking... or maybe family... I need to get my priorities in line.

Take care of yourself. And, stay in touch. I've enjoyed interacting with you over all of these years.

mau1

Preferred Member
Jan 5, 2018
Canada
Wishing you all the best, Jay. I've enjoyed reading your contributions and hope to continue reading them in the future. We are all with you in spirit.

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Stay in touch! I hope your health improves far beyond your expectations.

gatorlope

Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
Best wishes, Jay! Smoking or not, you’re alway welcome to kibitz! Maybe even start a conversation with others who cannot partake of the weed, but still love their pipe collections.