I Hope in 2021, I Will... (Pipe Related)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
120 Fresh Peterson Pipes
12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes
48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
I hope in 2021, I will...

1) Never run low on Prince Albert, as we did starting around this mid-November past;

2) Receive all my tabak and pipe orders on-time, undamaged, 100% complete with no partial-fills nor surprise back-ordered items;

and,

3) That I will be amongst the very first to enjoy Durbar again - IF, Peterson decides to release it again under their own masthead. - Sherm Natman

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Ah. This is how to get my attention.

View attachment 58623
Thought it was this:

20180831_153803.jpg

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
I hope to get a new "pipe chair" for my home away from home in SoAZ. I really miss my Morris Chair when I'm away from lax.
Wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy and Smoke Filled New year!?
I have a Morris Chair for my smoking area as well. A Warren Hile 369 replica that I’ve owned for about 20 years. What style is yours.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
I got rid of about 140 of them a couple of years back for the same reason. They just start piling up and I'm only really ever smoking one or two of them on a regular basis.
Same here. I’m down to about 25 pipes and only reach for about 6 of them on a regular basis. If a new pipe enters the collection an old one must go away. Good luck with the culling.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Same here. I’m down to about 25 pipes and only reach for about 6 of them on a regular basis. If a new pipe enters the collection an old one must go away. Good luck with the culling.
I've discovered there are artisan "Rubik's" puzzle makers. Gotta make room!?

Reactions: PipeIT

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I have a Morris Chair for my smoking area as well. A Warren Hile 369 replica that I’ve owned for about 20 years. What style is yours.
It's a large oak Stickley Bow Arm with loose leather cushions and foot stool. I love that the arms are like side tables. I really miss it when I'm away. IMO a chair is the most important pipe accessory a guy can have! ?

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
It's a large oak Stickley Bow Arm with loose leather cushions and foot stool. I love that the arms are like side tables. I really miss it when I'm away. IMO a chair is the most important pipe accessory a guy can have! ?
Absolutely! My entire set up, chair, pipe cabinet, wall rack and humidors all play into the proper feel. I’ll have to remember to snap a photo of my “Man Corner” and send it to you when I get home. I’d love to see the Stickley Bow Arm as my wife and I have been collecting Arts & Crafts furniture for almost 20 years.

Fiddlepiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com
Only one major pipe related hope for me...

Somewhere comfortable to sit and smoke. Banished outside (fair enough with two small children) and really need to sort a comfy (and warm...) setup. I’m fed up of standing.

There are also a lot of US tobaccos I fancy trying but can’t get here the UK. Maybe this year I’ll get some. ?

Reactions: pipesmokersg

tobefrank

Lifer
Jun 22, 2015
Australia
I'm hoping to sell a dozen of my pipes and replace with one higher end pipe to reduce the number of my pipes down to about a seven day set that will each be smoked on a regular basis.

A slightly unrealistic hope is to get my hands on a tin of Orlik Golden Sliced without paying ridiculous Australian prices. Who knows, I may be able to pick some up on an international trip if things somewhat go back to normal...

Reactions: Fiddlepiper