PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
It's starting to piss me off. I have Covid for the 2nd time in 30 days. I have had 2 weeks sickness free since November 1st. I have had sinus infections, Flus, other flus, and the damn Rona.

I am tired of being sick. I am eating yogurt every day because I swear I have had every anti-biotic known to man in the last 80 some days.

/vent off
If I were you, I'd start looking into immune system boosting foods and vitamins. Also exercise man.

This whole corona thing has to stop. It doesn't matter what the fucking virus is. I couldn't care less to know if it's "corona", pig flu, or whatever the fuck the media wants to call them. If your immune system is garbage, they are going to be drawn out and shitty. We need to be exposed to these things and our body will do the rest. If you sit inside the majority of your time and wear a fucking mask in your car.....first off you're an idiot, and second you are gimping your body's ability to take care of inevitable viruses to come.

I was just sick for the past 2 weeks and my wife was sick for 2 months, getting one different virus after another. We trucked along and went about our lives until it passed.

Getting sick is a normal part of life. People accepted that up until this whole Corona bullshit came to be. Now it's the end of the world when we get a cold.

By the way OP, this rant is not aimed at you, and I know it sucks being ill.

Sorry guys, I fucking hate this topic and it really gets me going!! 🤣🤣

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
I’m just here to say that Covid nuked my sense of smell and palate in May of 2021. Things eventually got back to normal (mostly: some things still tasted off). Then I probably got it again once or twice (including two weeks ago) and it kind of corrected my sense smell. Weird stuff.

Reactions: Winnipeger

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Well, shit's certainly gettin' real with this COVID business, innit?

The Pfizer director's reaction after learning everything he said was recorded on video:

It's a currently unverified, and largely nonsensical story by a group that runs one debunked made up conspiracy theory after another. Project Veritas, which is under investigation for buying stolen property for which they paid $40,000 is, to put it palinly, an unreliable source that make caims that are repeatedly proven false. And it makes them a lot of money by doing so. Project Vertas has been asked to provide the actual unedited video footage of the unknown interviewee they claim is a high ranking Pfizer exec, and they have refused to do so, which tells me what I need to know. BTW, I challenge anyone to find any listing for this dude on the Pfizer site. I did a check going back three years using the Internet Archive's wayback machine and couldn't find a single mention of him.

This is somewhat less reliable than the National Inquirer.

Status
Not open for further replies.