PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
Glad to hear you're ok. Chewing on your tongue might be possible in your sleep, as others have stated. I myself got my tooth chipped (good story behind that), and in the mornings I would wake up with a swollen tongue. Figured after awhile that my tongue was pushing up against and running over the chip in my tooth. It's since smoothed out, but I still like to make sure it's there.
And I've gotten inflamed tastebuds before. They get kinda white. sucks when they rub up against a tooth

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Wow, I take a few days off and look what I come back to.
Jazz, I am very glad you are ok. Next time you might want to think twice about diagnosing yourself and also asking a bunch of pipe junkie degenerates for information on cancer. Most of us have chosen the pipe over our health and could care less if we die from it.
peck, you insensitive bastard, how dare you poke fun at someone else's fears, your inhumanity is now transparent for all to see, I am aghast at how cruel you really are. I actually looked up leukoplakia because I thought it was a dog disease, what a waste of time you put me through.lol

yeperdo

Lurker
Sep 22, 2010
Great news! Happy to hear it! Here is a great phrase to live by " when in doubt find out " You were wise to do what you did.

Now enjoy a bowl with a cancer free mind! Amen!

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
Good to hear you don't have it. It runs high in my family on my dad's and my mom's side. I highly doubt pipes will be my downfall, I wouldn't let it bother you. Worrying over stuff isn't a good thing to focus on. Well good luck and happy puffing!

Status
Not open for further replies.