PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
From what others have offered and from my good fortune with Xia, it just shows me how kind women can be, putting up with a group of reprobates, like us.
Well said Mike! :clap:

jbbaldwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2012
My lovely wife and my ugly mug. Like the other others pictured here, she'd kill me if she knew I was posting this.
JBBAMS_zps375d7b1a.jpg

Aug 14, 2012
Well,it looks like I may not get pictures of my wife to put on this thread after all. She just threw the mother of all tantrums. I would not be surprised if I am going on vacation alone. Actually, not a bad idea. You know all those films with Sophia Loren throwing tantrums. My wife is like triple that.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I've really enjoyed this thread Foggy.

It's nice to see good women behind our Membership.

We should all consider ourselves lucky to have such women.

A good woman is to be cherished and cared for.
I posted this photo a couple of days ago, but it's worth posting again.

Good times.
Datona2004.jpg

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I found a good picture of my wife and me. But Photobucket refuses to upload any of my pictures recently. Anyway, she is much better looking than I am.
Winton

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
@Philip: Why yes, yes she is.
@Winton: If click on your Photobucket username in the top right, in the dropdown you will see your storage limit bar. Could you have reached your limit?

thebadkitty

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 29, 2012
Albany, Oregon
I'll admit it guys, this thread gave me a lump in the throat, and brought a tear to my eye (and I'd thought those damn things were broken). Some damm fine Photos in here guys.

adam2

Might Stick Around
Jun 8, 2013
Another plus of being a pipesmoker I see from this thread: You will get a beautiful wife!

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
Well, I am one of those lucky ones whose "War Department" loves the idea of me smoking a pipe. She also loves the idea of me being Santa Claus 365 days/year. Hmmm... Is that a hidden cost for my enjoyment? :puffy:
Here she is...
http://pipesmagazine.com/members/boudreaux/album/picture/10289
http://pipesmagazine.com/members/boudreaux/album/picture/10290
Hmm...Posting from my gallery does not seem to be working with Google Chrome browser options. Code for the post looks correct... Sigh.....
Tried using IMG tags, now trying with URL tags instead. Nope, just shows link to pics. I'm suspecting that it's the picture format type again. .png seems to be acceptable, and .jpg does not - .jpg format pic just displays a placeholder.
Changing picture format did not work this time. I give up... Already tried Photobucket...

Status
Not open for further replies.