PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
Hardly a crass suggestion, rather a prudent suggestion. You seem so insecure that you immediately went ad hominem and stayed there. You ceded any contest of intelligence with your initial response and each thereafter.

Regardless, I'd be happy for you if you came back in 6 months with a healthy kid. Kids are cool regardless of how loose their mom may or may not be.
I am hardly insecure about the paternity of my child. Like I said, I don't hang out with loose women. It's called self respect, you ought to try it sometime.

• Haha
Reactions: DangerStranger

DangerStranger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 10, 2020
I am hardly insecure about the paternity of my child. Like I said, I don't hang out with loose women. It's called self respect, you ought to try it sometime.
If that's so, why do you feel the need to convince us? Besides, I thought that you seemed insecure about her cheating. No need to be insecure about the kid. Just get a DNA test.

I'm a little bummed that you're stuck on the ad hominem. I was hoping to help you grow.

Reactions: anotherbob

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
People are more conflicted on family matters than they realize. As a matter of group therapy, I hope everyone does well in life, kids, no kids, partners or not, as best we all can. Someone else being miserable or uncertain doesn't help me one bit. Here's to good families and relationships, and single-hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.