PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
If you like it, that’s all that matters...never mind the haters.☕

That's what I say! If you like it, smoke it! That's all that matters. Same with cars. Drive what you got with pride whether it's an old Yugo or a Porsche! Whether you have a $12k carbon fiber Cervelo or a plain old beat up Trek bicycle, who cares? Ride with pride! Whether it's a corn cob or an S Bang, who cares what kind of pipe you smoke? Who cares what kind of tamper you use, whether it's your thumb or a $200 Dunhill? And if Rushx9 likes to dress up a goat like Jennifer Grey on Saturday nights, call her baby and re-enact the last dance scene from Dirty Dancing, who cares? (crap, he might have told me that in confidence, forget I said anything). Live and let live! Just don't put fruit on pizza. It messes with the cosmic balance of things. Seriously. 60 million years from now you don't want a scientist to figure out that the reason another giant asteroid hit the earth and and wiped out 99% of humanity was because you were the dinkus that just had to have peach slices and locally sourced arugula and pine nuts on a cauliflower crust and pesto sauce pizza and that it's that exact combination that causes asteroids to aim themselves at the earth, there by known as the "insert your name here" dinkus effect.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
That's what I say! If you like it, smoke it! That's all that matters. Same with cars. Drive what you got with pride whether it's an old Yugo or a Porsche! Whether you have a $12k carbon fiber Cervelo or a plain old beat up Trek bicycle, who cares? Ride with pride! Whether it's a corn cob or an S Bang, who cares what kind of pipe you smoke? Who cares what kind of tamper you use, whether it's your thumb or a $200 Dunhill? And if Rushx9 likes to dress up a goat like Jennifer Grey on Saturday nights, call her baby and re-enact the last dance scene from Dirty Dancing, who cares? (crap, he might have told me that in confidence, forget I said anything). Live and let live! Just don't put fruit on pizza. It messes with the cosmic balance of things. Seriously. 60 million years from now you don't want a scientist to figure out that the reason another giant asteroid hit the earth and and wiped out 99% of humanity was because you were the dinkus that just had to have peach slices and locally sourced arugula and pine nuts on a cauliflower crust and pesto sauce pizza and that it's that exact combination that causes asteroids to aim themselves at the earth, there by known as the "insert your name here" dinkus effect.
“BROBS”. ????

because that pizza sounds delicious ?

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
I'm not much for Captain Black Gold, but, Captain Black Copper is another story entirely, and, no man can go wrong with Sir Walter Raleigh or Velvet! All hail the faithful supporters of tradition! We're only called "codgers" because those confused straight Virginia devotees are jealous. :LOL:

Cheers,

Chili
I'm a CB fan and Copper is one CB I've yet to try. Added to the list.

Captain Black copper has got to be the absolute worst tobacco on the planet.

Yep, definitely getting some CB Copper.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
And if Rushx9 likes to dress up a goat like Jennifer Grey on Saturday nights, call her baby and re-enact the last dance scene from Dirty Dancing, who cares? (crap, he might have told me that in confidence, forget I said anything). Live and let live! Just don't put fruit on pizza. It messes with the cosmic balance of things. Seriously. 60 million years from now you don't want a scientist to figure out that the reason another giant asteroid hit the earth and and wiped out 99% of humanity was because you were the dinkus that just had to have peach slices and locally sourced arugula and pine nuts on a cauliflower crust and pesto sauce pizza and that it's that exact combination that causes asteroids to aim themselves at the earth, there by known as the "insert your name here" dinkus effect.
I somehow missed this post last night between picking up a pineapple&onion pesto pizza and setting up an artisanal farmhouse muscadine leaf kombucha brewery at my family's former goat farm.
...and her name's Chloe, but when I call her that, she says "that's not my name. My name's baby."

*True story.
IMG_7515.jpg

jbbaldwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2012
CB Gold burns the daylights out of me, but my wife adores the aroma. I can get away with mixing a little in with a ho-hum blend for her sake but I can't take it straight.

Reactions: Bowie

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
I somehow missed this post last night between picking up a pineapple&onion pesto pizza and setting up an artisanal farmhouse muscadine leaf kombucha brewery at my family's former goat farm.
...and her name's Chloe, but when I call her that, she says "that's not my name. My name's baby."

*True story.
View attachment 32671

tenor.gif

desrtrat68

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

I may have a Yugo....but it's got a car phone and spinners! (and pineapple is delicious on a pizza)