Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Welcome from Pennsylvania and New York.

I suspect a number of us would be curious to see pics of the pipes you’ve been making and testing. There’s a monthly “What Are You Smoking?” thread in the Pipe Tobacco Discussion forum where members share what pipe/blend they’re smoking (and have sometimes made).

Loved the Mark Twain quotation.
I'm happy to show what I've made, as long as it doesn't put me crosswise with the forum rules. I don't want to offend the sponsors.
Plus,I just found out I need a new battery for my fancy digital camera, so that's on order. Hopefully I can get some decent pics up soon. As you guys know, taking pictures of small objects at close range is a whole other art form and I have yet to master it, but I'll do my best.

• Love
Reactions: TheIronMonkey

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
I'm Kent. I'm 72 and long retired. I've enjoyed pipes and cigars off and on for over fifty years. I made my first pipe when I was 19 and only a few more in the middle years, before I got the bug again about three years ago. I enjoy woodworking so it's a perfect outlet. I do own a couple basic Grabows and a Dunhill I've had forever, but I smoke my own pipes now, you know to test them!

Thanks for having me. I'll try not to be too much of a nuisance. I'm looking for the conversations.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Hello and Welcome from Washington State! Be sure to swing by the "What are you smoking" threads when you light up!