PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prunetucky84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 17, 2020
Clovis, CA
Hey folks! Just happy to be a new part of the community. Recently picked up pipe smoking as a hobby and I could not be more in love. So far I've gotten myself a nice little setup with a canadian and some Mac Baren ODF. Pleasure to meet you all ?
Welcome from Fresno, California! Sounds like you’re off to a good start.

Reactions: sabrecat

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Here's where I normally jump in to invite you to our pipe club meeting here in Denver, but, you know, Covid. When things get back to normal we will resume our monthly meetings at Churchills, inside the Brown Palace. We meet the second Thursday of the month at about 7:00 to 7:30. Hope we see you there.......eventually.

sabrecat

Lurker
Jan 1, 2021
Colorado, USA
Fingers crossed! I'll keep an ear out for when things settle down. Maybe by then I'll have a bit of a better collection going ? Looking forward to it!

Aug 1, 2012
@sabrecat You live in close proximity to one of the best pipe and tobacco stores in the world IMO. I go there every time I can when I go through Denver. Sadly most of the times I do go through there, it's late at night or I'm going to DIA. Glad to have you here and enjoy the ride that is the pipe obsession.

sabrecat

Lurker
Jan 1, 2021
Colorado, USA
@sabrecat You live in close proximity to one of the best pipe and tobacco stores in the world IMO. I go there every time I can when I go through Denver. Sadly most of the times I do go through there, it's late at night or I'm going to DIA. Glad to have you here and enjoy the ride that is the pipe obsession.
Where at? Since I'm a little further north it's kinda awkward to find any good ones, I'm definitely curious ?

Aug 1, 2012
I'm up in Cheyenne, WY but I teach overseas most of the year (Mumbai, India right now). We go down to Denver for fun when we get the chance...you know, the Spaghetti Factory, Cherry Creek, The Tattered Cover, etc. If you've never been down to Edward's in Englewood it's a destination. Well worth the traffic and parking hassles (park in the King Sooper's parking lot if you want, it's not a long walk). The owner is a grumpy old man but fun to talk to. If you don't deal well with grumpy old men, don't go there...puffy

If you make it up to Cheyenne anytime, let me know and I'll either host you at the cigar lounge or let you know where it is. Good food, good drinks and an actually nice place to smoke a cigar.

Reactions: sabrecat

sabrecat

Lurker
Jan 1, 2021
Colorado, USA
I'm up in Cheyenne, WY but I teach overseas most of the year (Mumbai, India right now). We go down to Denver for fun when we get the chance...you know, the Spaghetti Factory, Cherry Creek, The Tattered Cover, etc. If you've never been down to Edward's in Englewood it's a destination. Well worth the traffic and parking hassles (park in the King Sooper's parking lot if you want, it's not a long walk). The owner is a grumpy old man but fun to talk to. If you don't deal well with grumpy old men, don't go there...puffy

If you make it up to Cheyenne anytime, let me know and I'll either host you at the cigar lounge or let you know where it is. Good food, good drinks and an actually nice place to smoke a cigar.
Fingers crossed that I can leave the state any time soon! Either way I appreciate the warm welcomepuffy

Status
Not open for further replies.