PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Pipestud, you have to be kidding, that's not even realistic. My chainsaw method is the best. - jvnshr
I don't disagree with you, jvnshr. Your method does sound like a dandy. But, last time I tried the chainsaw trick I accidentally lopped off my head. :(
Pipestud

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I don't disagree with you, jvnshr. Your method does sound like a dandy. But, last time I tried the chainsaw trick I accidentally lopped off my head. :(
I know, I did the same thing. Fortunately, I don't need my head to smoke a pipe.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
I put the tin between my buttocks and jump off a second-story balcony. Works every time.
So this is why you love Royal Yacht so much; it isn't the tobacco but the delivery system!

Dec 24, 2012
I offer a five day course on how to open a tin for the reasonable sum of $5,000.
Each student will get one of my patented tin openers (a $25 value; photo below) and will be eligible for a 5% discount on my future course offerings, including the much-vaunted The Joys of Tamping and the always over-subscribed Pipe Cleaners: What Are They For?
PM me for an enrollment form.
WIXGL92.jpg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Do you do group discounts? A lot of people have said they'd leave the country if either candidate—or any remaining candidates I should say—are elected to the Presidency of the USA.

Dec 24, 2012
I will do a 10% discount for any forum members with over 2729 posts as of this very moment.
I should also mention that the course will be held in my barn. So you must be used to the smell of manure.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
@jpm- The last thing the Canadians probably want is a bunch of dumbasses who have screwed up their own country!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
That's actually an older map jvnshr. Unfortunately the avg IQ here has dropped even more since then. This one is more current:
map-600x401.png

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If, as a mean stunt, you cleverly spot welded a tin shut and sent it to a Forums member, he or she would be smoking the blend soon after receiving it. That's how you know Forums members from other people. Some would have noticed the problem, others would have simply worked their way into the tobacco and wouldn't know anything different had happened. A few of them would post questions. The members receiving spot welded Royal Yacht tins would have them smoked first.

Status
Not open for further replies.