PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerrodger

Lurker
Dec 7, 2018
66. Started up pipe smoking again about 4 months ago after a hiatus of about 30 years to enjoy smoking with my pastor friends who all smoke pipes. I smoked cigarettes for about 15 years, then stopped when I got serious about marathon training in 1999. I'm planning on doing one more marathon, my fifth, when I turn 70, in New York. We'll see how smoking a pipe and running 50 miles a week in the last weeks of training work out. I hope it does work out.

Thanks for all the great advice from the forum members here. You've been a great help.

leafsmoker

Can't Leave
Oct 26, 2017
Indiana, USA
I am 41 yrs old.When I was in high school age 17 I tried catnip in a pipe if that counts, lol.Then smoked tiperillo cigars,yep the Middleton cherry ones.Then smoked Premium cigars at age about22-23.Started smoking a pipe estimation of 25 yrs old.Enjoy!

okiepiper

Might Stick Around
Jan 4, 2019
I'm 43. I am kind of in a weird spot because everyone thinks I look mid 30s, however when people find out I smoke a pipe and I shave with a straight razor, they say that I must think I'm 63.

jeff540

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 25, 2016
Southwest Virginia
I'm 44. Smoked both pipes and cigars since my early 20s and transitioned to 99% pipes in my late 30s. Pipe "hobby" inspired by my paternal grandfather.

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
35 here, started piping a few years back on a deployment overseas. Any military guys out there can attest that deployments give you plenty of time to start new hobbies. Haven’t looked back since

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A little older than yesterday. As my dad used to say, I ain't getting any younger. What he used to call an old fossil. I don't think there are any young fossils ... maybe on a paleontological time line. Hey, most of you guys are just young sprouts!

Spa32

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2019
Wisconsin, USA
48. Smoked cigars for about 10 years, but now only pipes. Still have a frigador with about 4 boxes. I've been smoking pipes for 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.