PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

raevans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2013
Usually one bowl in the evening after work, (for a paycheck and around the house), when I have time to relax and enjoy. Weekends, if schedule permits, two bowls sometimes three. Choice of tobacco is across the board, just depends on the day and what jumps out at the time.

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
When I am working days in the newborn intensive care unit I smoke maybe once per week. When it is working nights, more like 5-6 times per week.

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
At home I would say at least daily, but during travel I'd only say about 3 times a week... Not enough pockets for the pipes and tobacco...really need a baccyflap, and now I've rationalized it! On to eBay!!!

thefalcon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2012
I smoke a Pipe constantly throughout the Day, just haven't mastered smoking the Pipe while I am sleeping though! LOL

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
2-7 bowls a week, very rarely two on the same day. Just as I have time to include it. I initially did 5 years of twice a week maximum out of respect for my wife who grew up in a chain smoking family and had her concerns about addiction etc.
Isaac

briarguys

Might Stick Around
Nov 5, 2013
TN
I smoke about three bowls a day, sometimes more on Saturday and Sunday. Typically, I am smoking straight Va's, but when outside with the grill, some Lat sneaks into the bowl.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
I'm actually cutting down once a week because I am back on the workout mode and honestly smoking kills my lungs.

matches

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 22, 2015
Dunedin, NZ
Perhaps 3 or 4 times a week but almost always on weekdays. It's harder to get time with a family on the weekend I find.

Status
Not open for further replies.