PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

fishmansf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 29, 2022
PNW
I bet there is a lot of Pipesmokers not online that smoke a ton. I know one guy who smokes 25 bowls a day and he claims his wife smokes upwards or 50. Its the version of lighting one cigarette with another, but with pipes.
I genuinely don’t get how that works there’s almost not enough time in a day unless you’re going through a bowl in fifteen minutes!

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
I don't have a smoking routine as such plus I very rarely smoke a bowl all at one sitting. One fill can last anything up to many hours especially when I have to leave the house. I suppose on average I'll have 3 or 4 pipes a day. I don't only smoke a pipe though.

FalconForever

Lurker
Mar 22, 2024
Sussex, England
I'm similar to you OP as in occasional smoker, although I do have a shed. Often in the winter though it's damp and bloody freezing, so as I smoke for enjoyment, sitting in the cold amongst shovels and bikes isn't fun!!

I guess I average a few bowls a month, more in summer. I'd like to smoke more however.

Recently though, I've not smoked at all as I gave it up for Lent - Sunday I shall be enjoying my first bowl after Mass....😄

Reactions: beerandbaccy

CliftonD87

Lurker
Jun 20, 2022
Well this is a hard one for me, at home I smoke around 6 bowls a day, if I am fishing then I tend to smoke alot more (record was 11 bowls in one day fishing), I keep 4 cobs in my boat, and generally take a jar of something with me.

Reactions: RonB and Piping Abe