Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

beerandbaccy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 22, 2015
UK
I am an occasional pipe smoker as I'm limited by time (work full-time, two children) and a place (I can't smoke anywhere indoors, I have no shed). I normally will smoke in the summer in the garden or on a walk on our local common (Wimbledon) or when we go camping. I wish I had more opportunity but until I move somewhere I own or have a relaxing outbuilding to hang out in, I have to be content with what I have!

So just out of nosey interest how often do you get to smoke?

A: Daily
B: Weekly
C: Monthly
D: Occasionally

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Usually 2 bowls on Saturdays and Sundays
Very occasionally 3 - if the bowls are small (I have a lot of old Britwoods, which tend to be on the smaller side)

I'll have a bowl or 2 whenever I have a day off work or if I'm on holidays.

It's difficult to smoke in public places here in Oz, because of the draconian anti-smoking legislations.

WerewolfOfLondon

Can't Leave
Jun 8, 2023
London
My apologies for the cliché question! I was just sitting around wishing I had more opportunity to smoke a bowl or two wondering if there any other fellow sufferers.....
Don't be silly, I was just messing about. I do actually suffer in a certian sort of way. I always have an urge to smoke, but I don't allow myself. I could quite easily be someone who smokes from morning to night, stopping only for food. I allow myself to do that at Xmas, but other than that I try to limit myself to two day.

Funny enough, I was in Richmond Park a couple of weeks ago and I smoked a bowl there whilst watching the deer running about, it was highly enjoyable.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Usually weekends.

Occasionally more often when the days are warmer and longer.

Road trip this week so maybe a bowl or three or four while driving.