PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Skippy B. Coyote

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Daily for me, usually 2 or 3 times a day. I'd smoke more often if I had a place I could smoke indoors comfortably, but (weather willing) I still make the time to relax outdoors for a smoke every day.

Reactions: Old Smokey

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
As much as I can. I work from home, so in between calls I will head out and smoke for 5-10 minutes before I head back in for the next. As it gets warmer I am usually outside smoking while I work.

Choatecav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2023
Middle Tennessee
Yeah, I'm there. I usually go through 1-2 pounds of tobacco per month.
Chasing Embers, this makes me think of another question. For those like yourself, Old Smokey, Warren, and others that smoke a pound or more a month obviously you are not buying dozens of different blends like maybe some of us who just buy in tin containers.

I don't mean to hijack this thead and if moderators prefer, I can ask as a separate thread, but would you mind sharing what top two or three blends that you buy in bulk? By now you know what you like and no real reason to "experiment" with every flash-in-the-pan that comes down the line.

thanks,

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Chasing Embers, this makes me think of another question. For those like yourself, Old Smokey, Warren, and others that smoke a pound or more a month obviously you are not buying dozens of different blends like maybe some of us who just buy in tin containers.

I don't mean to hijack this thead and if moderators prefer, I can ask as a separate thread, but would you mind sharing what top two or three blends that you buy in bulk? By now you know what you like and no real reason to "experiment" with every flash-in-the-pan that comes down the line.

thanks,
I mostly smoke ribbon cut Yenidje and Engine 382.

Reactions: Choatecav

PipeMarc

Might Stick Around
Dec 14, 2017
South East
Weekly. Full time work, plus kids and other obligations have been getting in the way lately. A bowl or two a week when I can keeps the insanity from creeping in!

Reactions: beerandbaccy

fishmansf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 29, 2022
PNW
My apologies for the cliché question! I was just sitting around wishing I had more opportunity to smoke a bowl or two wondering if there any other fellow sufferers.....
Don't be sorry about your questions, they didn't have to answer if they didn't want to but they chose to reply 😜

Piping Abe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2021
Georgia, USA
True. I only hope I can have that much time to smoke when I retire
I bet there is a lot of Pipesmokers not online that smoke a ton. I know one guy who smokes 25 bowls a day and he claims his wife smokes upwards or 50. Its the version of lighting one cigarette with another, but with pipes.

Reactions: Old Smokey