How Many of You Lucky Dogs Get to Smoke Inside?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmachado

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2018
Brazil
When you guys were single (and for those who are) - and that is, if you smoked pipes back then - what did your partners think of the smell of old smoke in your house?
Particularly for those who smoke in the bedroom...
I'm really curious.
I'm single and have been smoking pipes for 5 months, so far no complaints, but the smell in my bedroom is getting stronger as I'm moving to non-aromatics. :lol:

luigi

Can't Leave
May 16, 2017
Europe
I smoke inside but only in one room. My people don't complain so far except when I light up some cigar leaf blend. :) When they won't tollerate it any more I'm gonna build a man cave in the basement and smoke there. I wouldn't smoke in a bedroom even if I could.

mrmachado

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2018
Brazil
Well, luigi, my bedroom is my refuge, my sanctuary, my study center, the place where I get my sexual partners to sleep, and also my smoking place! It's my second home.
I have virtually nowhere else to smoke. I share my apartment with my mother and it is small, so it's got to be here!
When I'm typing my messages in the forum, I'm also smoking most of the times. Not bad to smoke in front of the PC.
Still waiting for you guys' stories as single men... :D

luigi

Can't Leave
May 16, 2017
Europe
I don't blame you, buddy, I can hear you. I luckily have plenty of space I could use for smoking, it's a privilege that I'm really thankful for.

Status
Not open for further replies.