How many bowls do you smoke in a day or a week?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrantonpipes16

Might Stick Around
Nov 28, 2010
I try to smoke everyday but it seems to be getting harder since its freezing outside but I would say i smoke 10 bowls a week

rxman

Lurker
Jul 12, 2010
Wisconsin
As many as I can, being retired have plenty of time. I usually can get in about 8 to 10 daily, something stoked all day most of the time.

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
Man, I thought the majority of the folks here smoked more than that, when I read the variety of tabacco you all have and smoke. I light about 6-7 a day and on a good day more than that. And every one is pure enjoyment.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
This thread is really enlightening....Makes me wonder about that pipe maker ( I do not remember the name) who smokes a pipe continually all day...including during meals and while in the shower (?)....

But...for me it's usually 3 times per day with an occasional 4th or 5th time on rare occasion.... :D

hfdpipe

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2010
CT
on avg only about 2 or 3/4 bowls a week, I can easily do that in one sitting on some weekends. I usually do a midweek bowl, and smoke 2 or 3 on the weekends. I have to watch it due to my sinuses, anything more and I'm doing myself a diservice.

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
It depends on what tobaccos I smoke. With high nocotine content tobaccos I will smoke only 4 or 5 pipes a day. With other tobaccos, it may go as high a 8 pipes a day which is down from the 10 to 12 I smoked before retiring.

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
I smoke once in the morning before going to work - with 2 to maybe 3 when I get home. I definitely kick back and smoke 1 bowl before dinner and 1-2 after. So a total of 3-4 a day. If I am off on the weekend - I have pushed it to 5 and 6 - but I am pretty smoked out by then. I usually start my day with an Aromatic and build my way to a medium - full English blend.

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
About 1 to 2 bowls a day. Sometimes, I go a day or two without smoking. It averages out to still about 1 a day, LOL.

whitebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2010
>>>>onizuka wrote::>About 1 to 2 bowls a day. Sometimes, I go a day or two without smoking. It averages out to still about 1 a day>>>
pretty well describes my experience also--as mentioned by another poster earlier; my family has breathing problems, so smoking inside is not even a consideration--

archerdarkpint

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 23, 2010
Probably one and 1/2 a day, although when I'm on the road I almost never smoke. I'm a pick-up smoker. I'll smoke a pipe I left from the night before, sometimes even days before, no problem. But I never have more than one pipe "going" at a time. I'll finish what is left before re-loading with fresh tobacco or moving on to a different pipe or tobacco.

jimbo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2010
I usually smoke 1 a day, in the evenings, while watching the tube or chatting in the online pipe chat channels. Occasionally, I'll smoke a quick cob in the afternoons or a small pipe while on an hour drive. I don't smoke at home when I have company... only because pipe time is private time for me. I rarely smoke in public. Otherwise, if I'm not smoking, eating, drinking or sleeping, I'm Skoaling (40 cans a month). Retired batchelor.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I smoke 1-2 per week. Usually it's more when the weather is nice, but lately it's been so cold that 1-2 per week is all I can get in.
-Jason

flipflopsandshades

Can't Leave
Dec 12, 2010
LOL WOW I thought I was different for smoking usually 2 a day or 3 on the weekends but it is glad to know that there are others that smoke more because I would really like to do the same. I normally have an after-work-wind-down-smoke then an after-dinner-desert smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.