How many bowls do you smoke in a day or a week?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
There are likely a bunch of serious all day pipe guys who have never been on the internet or been to a forum in their life. I know of one like that.

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
I try to smoke one bowl after work on the back deck every day or at least every other day. However, when it's hot out, I just normally pass until it gets dark or maybe early morning before work. Now that cool weather is close by, I will probably be puffing more than usual. Due to kids in the house, I never smoke indoors at home. Always outside. I wish I was like some of you guys that have a dedicated smoking room, aka "Man Cave". Maybe one day......

spacecowboy57

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2010
5-6 a week, i usually smoke in the evening, but sometimes i am just too busy or it is nasty out. sometimes i make up for lost evenings by smoking twice a day on friday saturday.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
I smoke about once every night to every other night depending on what is going on. Since I can only smoke at night if I have alot of work to do and don't get it done until late (usually around midnight or a little later) then I probably won't smoke that day. I look forward to it though. On days that I can't I feel that I am eagerly awaiting the next time I can sit down and relax smoking a bowl of my favorite tobacco.

frostyforge

Lurker
Mar 30, 2010
I usually get 2 bowls in a normal week. This week though, I had a friends 21st party and I had a cigar, and about 5 bowls over the course of several hours (tounge still feels like sandpaper) So I'm limited out for a couple weeks :P

kcvet67

Jul 6, 2010
"From ghoulies and ghosties

And long-leggedy beasties

And things that go bump in the night,

Good Lord, deliver us!"

scratchglfr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2010
2-3 a day depends one on the way to work, one after work on the back patio, and if I go to the legion one there

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I have committed to once a month, outside and wash clothes immediately. My wife and daughter have serious breathing issues. But I really look forward to the smoke.
Winton

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Wow,...very enlightening. I just assumed that all members here smoked much more than I, quite the contrary!
I also smoke 2 or 3 bowls a day.
Three yesterday at the fire station, and two today at home, it's nice to feel normal!

collindow

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I used to smoke maybe twice a week...if I thought about it. Now, two days a week I have five or so hours where I have to just sit outside. So I smoke four bowls or so on those days, with another couple few days other days.
So ten or so bowls a week, I would guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.