PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyAZ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 14, 2019
Usually 1-2 on the weekends but I did smoke a few more over the past few weeks while on vacation.

Dissident_Mantis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 8, 2020
At least 2. One on the way to work, and one on the way back. If my Fiance goes to sleep early I can usually get away with smoking a couple of bowls in the living room.

TinCup

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2019
Indian Ocean
Typically 2 bowls on a workday, 3 or 4 on a non-work day (I guess its just a bit easier to allocate the extra time for another bowl or two over the weekend)

Reactions: jttnk
Jan 5, 2020
I can typically get 1 in every day, normally when I'm outside in the Garage working on my car or when its nice out. I don't smoke in my current daily driver though, my girlfriend rides in it far too often and I don't want the lingering smell of smoke in there should I want to trade it in down the road.

I have been able to bring the amount of pipes down to 6 a day. Weening myself off of cigarettes years ago, I kept a lit pipe in my clench constantly since starting. I know this isn't going to be the most popular move, but if I can get this down to just three pipes a day, I will set the cruise control at that point.
But, I am just not sure what to do with my mouth when not smoking, ha ha. I have actually been chewing gum for the first time since I was like 12 years old. The biggest downfall is that now my wife thinks that I should have to talk to her. puffy

Status
Not open for further replies.