PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
When I say 44 in stock that means at least 20 tins of each blend with most being closer to 50. I have quite a few blends with just a bag here or there, a few tins here and there. Those probably take me to around 80 or so. I will never count them all as I am, way too lazy. One day I will dump it all in a bag and give it to hoosierpipeguy. He loves organizing shit.

I have posted in this thread before, but since I recalculated today
  • My cellar is very wide - 162 unique blends
  • It is not very deep - There are only 23 blends I have purchased more than 10 ounces of
  • The total no of sealed tins / jars which I don’t smoke now is about 33 pounds
  • Other open jars / tins which I am currently smoking, or smoked a good number of bowls and then jarred - Rough estimate of 3 lbs
  • My target size of cellar - 45 to 50 pounds, which is about the equivalent of 8 years worth of stock

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
I have posted in this thread before, but since I recalculated today
  • My cellar is very wide - 162 unique blends
  • It is not very deep - There are only 23 blends I have purchased more than 10 ounces of
  • The total no of sealed tins / jars which I don’t smoke now is about 33 pounds
  • Other open jars / tins which I am currently smoking, or smoked a good number of bowls and then jarred - Rough estimate of 3 lbs
  • My target size of cellar - 45 to 50 pounds, which is about the equivalent of 8 years worth of stock
This is the kind of data I can get behind!

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I haven't kept an accurate count but I will have take a trip to th cellar for some quality time with my stash. I'm guessing around 60. I'll have to wait until the wife is at work, I don't want her to realize the severity of my TAD. Too many conversations already begin with "is that a new pipe?"

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Status
Not open for further replies.