PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

burleybreath

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2019
Finger Lakes area, New York, USA
Let's see, age 16 in 1962--that makes it 58 years, less a six-month hiatus right after discovering premium cigars. Figure I'll make it 70 years unless run over by a truck or something. I'm a slow study--like some kind of imbecile, I still haven't learned not to overpack da bowl thingy. You know, the end opposite the one you suck on? ;)

Keweenaw

Lurker
Dec 16, 2020
Michigan
Stated in 2007. Never looked back with cigarettes and enjoy every minute. The chase with finding the perfect briar paring with the perfect tobacco is satisfying.

Reactions: ofafeather

fihbkyle

Lurker
Dec 28, 2020
South Dakota
Next fall will make it 10 years for me. I was a big cigar guy until I started running numbers. For the same price, I could get cigars for two days or pipe tobacco for two weeks. Grabbed a little group two billiard off eBay and went to work! I still like a cigar, sitting outside in the summer, but I think the pipe is cut a little closer to my size.

LEP7cv

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2020
Portugal
A bit over a year but by volume more like 10. Lol. Need to smoke a bit less. Down to 5 or 6 bowls a day maybe. I’ve got 90 plus pipes and more than that in tobacco. Bought equipment and restored a lot and making them. I like pipe smoking.
I call it BS! you look you don't even know how to walk or talk yet! fake!! ???

Spranglang

Lurker
Feb 23, 2021
15 years for me. Helped me to quit cigarettes, several times! I still have jars of blends I bought when I first started! And a drawerful of snuff I never touch anymore, got into that from - a pipe forum. Then it was on to snus, hookah and vape. But I am back to pipes exclusively. Still like that lady N though.