PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

donperique

Lurker
Jan 11, 2019
I just used thepipetool.com to quantify my tobacco collection and was surprised how much it is - at last 8,6 Ibs, mostly Dunhill blends. For me, as an occasional piper, i guess it maybe lasts out for the next 5 years. And still, there are some tins out there I really, really, really need to get ... now ;)
So what is your average quantity stored?

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
12.3 lbs. it is contained to a blue tote and a drawer. I’ve been building it for about a year. Previous to that I just bought as I smoked it

donperique

Lurker
Jan 11, 2019
I started smoking pipes a year ago and the main reason for cellaring was the dissapearence of Dunhill blends from the marked

foursidedtriangle

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 22, 2018
I have about 50 oz. Some tobaccos are on the 'to try later' list and 7 are in my rotation. Have not bought anything this year though.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
img_0216.jpg

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
It's a bit bigger than a cellar but not quite a bunker. Maintaining at about 70 pounds. Will add more if there is a good sale but I don't feel like I absolutely have to put more away like I did over the last several years.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Probably 15 or 20 pounds. I do expect it to grow exponentially over the next year or two in anticipation of the tobaccopocalypse :puffy:
Basically, I plan to stock up on some of the (pre-2007) blends I really enjoy before they disappear. In fact, that is the main reason my cellar is as "big" as it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.