PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2018
England
Because I know I have enough pounds to outlast me.
Ah but you never know Embers! I saw a clip of Alex Jones of Infowars fame a while back and he was banging on about he wanted access to the super secret life extending technology the Illuminati use (I'm not kidding by the way), now if Alex Jones said it then it must be true and it's only a matter of time till it gets out to the general public.
You could end up living to 186 or something! Although to be fair from what I've seen of your cellar you'd probably have enough to last you anyway?.

Reactions: elasmo

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Ah but you never know Embers! I saw a clip of Alex Jones of Infowars fame a while back and he was banging on about he wanted access to the super secret life extending technology the Illuminati use (I'm not kidding by the way), now if Alex Jones said it then it must be true and it's only a matter of time till it gets out to the general public.
You could end up living to 186 or something! Although to be fair from what I've seen of your cellar you'd probably have enough to last you anyway?.
None of my family has reached 70. No desire to be the first.

• Haha
Reactions: lukasstrifeson

Frozenoak

Can't Leave
Oct 9, 2019
Lake Elsinore, CA
My shop closes for the Christmas holiday (2 weeks this year) and I get bored easily, so I do a hard inventory at the end of the year, most years. And, since I haven’t opened anything new yet this year, I’m pretty sure I’m 100%. Ask me again around May and I may have a different answer.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
I doubt I will outlive my cellar, even though I don't have a huge stash. My inventory hasn't been updated in a couple of years, but mental adjustments get me a ballpark figure.

oldred

Might Stick Around
Dec 1, 2019
You guys really keep a list or an Excel spreadsheet? I can't tell if you're being serious or this entire thread is just sarcasm.
I keep an Excel spreadsheet, seriously. Why wouldn't I want to know what I have and how much?

elasmo

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2019
Got my notepad file loaded with about 54 lbs and over 200 blends...most of which I haven't tried yet...I assume its pretty accurate..............

Reactions: 3rdguy

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
Never had the inclination to track my cellar in any way. It's kind of organized so I know where most everything is. And I kind of have an idea how many pounds I have. That's good enough for me. I got into this hobby to relax not to document and inventory stuff, which isn't relaxing for me.

Besides, if I knew exactly how much tobacco I had then I might realize I could never smoke everything I already have. Then I would feel bad when TAD kicks in and I want to buy a few more pounds. Where is the fun in that?

Reactions: cohibajoe and Bowie

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Never had the inclination to track my cellar in any way. It's kind of organized so I know where most everything is. And I kind of have an idea how many pounds I have. That's good enough for me. I got into this hobby to relax not to document and inventory stuff, which isn't relaxing for me.

Besides, if I knew exactly how much tobacco I had then I might realize I could never smoke everything I already have. Then I would feel bad when TAD kicks in and I want to buy a few more pounds. Where is the fun in that?
+1...My jars are organized that I can scan quickly and the clear tins I can see what I have.

tkcolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
Granby, CO
I'm positive I have between 30 and 80 lbs, 20 of which I really love. 25 lbs of it is a solid walk of shame. I love it, and I hate it. If I quantified it, I spend more (or less). WTF do I care?

Ironically, I do a lot of upper level math professionally. I don't need to do more.

Status
Not open for further replies.