PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
If I had to choose between DD and Starbucks, it would be the 'bucks every time! I only drink Central American/South American coffees because African and Hawaiian coffees give me a migraine for some reason.
At home we drink a store brand organic 100% Colombian coffee. If we can't get a hold of that, we go to SB Colombian or the rare Cafe Verona.
My favorite tobacco with coffee? Bayou Morning. It's a good kick in the pants.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
I drank Starbucks for a long time. With the prices of coffee and everything else in general going way up I have began drinking Maxwell House Columbian which goes further for alot less. Its really good with just about any smoke but I really enjoy Plum Pudding with coffee.

brownbilliard

Might Stick Around
Feb 27, 2012
I too drink Cafe Bustelo out of a percolator - black. Its cheap ($3 and change for a can), bitter and strong. You gotta try it! Best enjoyed with a bowl of black cavendish.

tomdavis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 2, 2011
Houston TX
Starbucks is not what it use to be although the new blend called Blond is nice but a bit mild. I like the idea of ordering a Tall Blond... Seattles Best has brews like Starbucks did have.

maineyachtie

Can't Leave
Aug 14, 2010
I agree that Seattle's Best has some nice brews. My favorite coffee is still Starbuck's Gold Coast Blend. It can be brewed very strong and yet is never bitter.

briarpipeboiler

Might Stick Around
Feb 21, 2012
Louisville
We have one of those Cuisinart/Keurig coffee makers with the single cups.
Drink the Newman's Own Bold or Emeril's Bold in the morn, always drink the Gloria Jean Butter Toffee when smoking the pipe.
In fact, I am doing that right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.