PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Vanilla aros have not been my norm, but I did just get 8 oz. of "Whiskey Biscuit Gravy" from Just For Him, 'cause it's that good. The vanilla cavendish is laced with latakia (noticeable but slight) and whiskey. An aro-leaning crossover. Highly recommended.

Welcome, from NE Wisconsin!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome from the one foot in the grave state, Florida.
I smoke Sutliff Molto Dolce which is about the same blend as your Custard. I would have bought bulk but I have no room. i smoke it when my mom comes over as she loves the smell and it reminds her of her father who was a pipe smoker. I wish I had those pipes back but my uncle just tossed them. If he weren't such a nice guy I would have given him hell, that's life for you. The only other aromatic s in my cellar are Cult Blood Red Moon, that is some tasty stuff and i can smoke it fresh out of the tin. It has a very unique Cherry/Chocolate thing going on.

Again I only buy the tins, but someone here says that there is a bulk match to it. You can start a thread and I am sure someone will let you know. It is what I smoke when my oldest daughter comes over. I spoil the crap out of my kids, I really do. Nice to have you with us, I hope you enjoy the site. Don't be afraid to ask any question, we were all knew once and we didn't know jack most of the time.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Welcome from New Mexico, D.T. I too am one of those lady pipers. This is a very friendly bunch of gentlemen. Lots of good reading. Enjoy!

Western Isles

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Tennessee
Welcome from New Jersey! One branch of my family had settled in NW Arkansas, in Fayetteville and Morrilton, and my great-grandmother had a cabin on Petit Jean Mountain. You live in a beautiful corner of the world.

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
I would like some advice. I have a very old pipe (at least old to me). Its my first or second pipe depending on how you look at it. I gave up pipes for a long time because of work. Well the stem oxidated. Tastes awful. I sanded it and still tastes awful. How do i tell if its worth geting a new stem. Its a english pipe made by F&T. Is it worth it

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
Every one has been wonderful. Very welcoming. For a long time pipe smoker I'm very uninformed. About. Pipes and tobacco. So I'll have lots of questions

Deety

RobertLeslie75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2020
Charlotte, NC
www.youtube.com
I would like some advice. I have a very old pipe (at least old to me). Its my first or second pipe depending on how you look at it. I gave up pipes for a long time because of work. Well the stem oxidated. Tastes awful. I sanded it and still tastes awful. How do i tell if its worth geting a new stem. Its a english pipe made by F&T. Is it worth it
Welcome from NC. Have you tried an Oxiclean bath? Let it set in a container with water mixed with Oxiclean overnight. Then give it a good scrub with a steel wool pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.