PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
And all i know is what i have read. I do however like Suttliff vanilla custard.

Deety

PeterPipersPizza

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2021
Fresno, CA
And all i know is what i have read. I do however like Suttliff vanilla custard.

Deety

I got a bag of Suttliff Vanilla Custard right next to me, along with a few other Vanilla flavors from pipesandcigars.com. Going to do a Vanilla Smoke-off battle. I am on a quest to find the best vanilla flavor ever lol.

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
When you find it please let me know what it is. But no cherry it smells great but taste awfully bad. I have sevral 1 oz bags that i mix a pinch with carter hall. To try and not waste it.

Deety

Reactions: PeterPipersPizza

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
Please everyone understand. If i miss answering someone. Its because im having difficulty with this site. Im sure its my falt. Going between my email and here is a bit confusing. And im not the greatest speller.

Deety

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
Cool Elvis Johnny Cash Waylon Jennings its been so long since i was there i didn't know it was still standing. I suppose it some sort of national shrine now. If it isn't it should be.

Deety

Reactions: Bowlsmoker67

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Welcome to the forum, from snowy Southern California (yes, you read that correctly). You'll find a knowledgeable group here, lots of great information, and a plethora of eccentric personalities. But not necessarily in that order...

Enjoy the journey!

p.s. Ah, vanilla blends...Mac Baren Vanilla Roll Cake is my current favorite. Just my 2 cents.

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
If there is anyone stranger then me thats a great accomplishment. I have led an interesting life. Fulfilling the old Chinese curse. May you live in interesting times.

Deety

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome, again, DT! Since you figured out how to put your location in, (thanks!) you'll soon have a photo or avatar up.

Don't worry about typos or general lack of computer savvy. And, yes, ladies are most welcome here, and I am trying to keep some of the gratuitous male "humor" in check. (Mostly scatological quips)

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
Trust me I've heard it all before. And some can be pretty funny. I think my pic. Might be to high res. I will play with it and see if i can lower it.

Deety

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
Thank you KC i would write more but its 3:40 am here well past my bed time. I wish you a pleasant good night

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central North Carolina. I've been to Little Rock once many years ago, and across the border from Neosho, Mo., doing a newspaper internship in the 1960's.

Status
Not open for further replies.