PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
Hi all, from the small town of Stokesdale, NC here. Been pipe smoking about 35 years now, cigars occasionally. Favorite pipe tobaccos are Carolina Red Flake, C&D Interlude, C&D bright virginia bulk, and some whole leaf virginia from a farmer up the road. Just thought this site was interesting so I thought I'd join up.

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Welcome from Central Virginia. I drive through Stokesdale on my way to Walkertown where my family lives. Say, where do you get your ‘baccy?

Reactions: bnichols23

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
Welcome from Central Virginia. I drive through Stokesdale on my way to Walkertown where my family lives. Say, where do you get your ‘baccy?
I pretty much get all mine from C&D with the exception of some whole leaf from a farmer that is a good friend of mine and lives down the road from me (east of here on 158, just west of Yanceyville).

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from the Capital of The Old North State. A lot of good info and expertise here for the asking. Our resident master tobacco reviewer and blend guru jiminks hails from Greensboro; there are a number of us here, and from most states and nations throughout the world.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My old eyes had a time finding Stokesdale on the map up there in Stokes County, north of Kernersville, and a little NW of Greensboro, within easy driving to Sparta, home of Dr. Grabow pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.