PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Welcome from Western PA! Enjoy your quest for the holy grail. Worst thing that can happen is you find it too soon. ;)...which you will question, and launch on another quest to make sure it is in fact the grail that which is holy.

Ad Infinitum

• Haha
Reactions: GJMinVT

GJMinVT

Lurker
May 7, 2020
Vermont
Welcome from Western Canada! Good luck with your quest. I never really thought about my tobacco buying goals and now have a large number of open tins to work through before assessing my plan, should I find a few blends I love and stock up or keep adding variety? I suggest considering your goals before getting too far down the rabbit hole.
good advice!

turboprof

Lurker
Apr 19, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Welcome! I live right next to Santa Monica in Brentwood, and I go to SM all the time (well, I used to before coronavirus hit).

Since you are in LA, you might consider joining one of our local pipe clubs if you have not already. I have been attending the virtual meetings of the Los Angeles pipe club, which happen once a month and are very fun, well, at least as much fun as you can have smoking a pipe with other people on a computer call! Information about the meetings is posted on Instagram:

Login • Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/losangelespipeclub/?hl=en

there is also the Point Vicente pipe club, which meets in the South Bay area:

Login • Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/pointvicentepipeclub/?hl=en

I was invited to that one by one of the forum members here, @americaman, and he’d have a lot more info on it. In any case, welcome again to the forums and hope to see you around!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state.

Status
Not open for further replies.