PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

srgjazz

Lurker
Jun 5, 2020
I’ve been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I smoke a bowl a day and still looking for my grail tobacco (s)

Reactions: indoeuro

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Welcome from Western Canada! Good luck with your quest. I never really thought about my tobacco buying goals and now have a large number of open tins to work through before assessing my plan, should I find a few blends I love and stock up or keep adding variety? I suggest considering your goals before getting too far down the rabbit hole.

Reactions: GJMinVT and srgjazz

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome from Florida. Here are a few suggestions that I smoke on a regular basis that are available. I won't give you names of Unicorns you won't find.
Capstan Blue Flake
Solani 660 Silver Flake
Solani 633
Mac Baren Old Dark Fired
Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky

Jun 5, 2020
Welcome from Florida. Here are a few suggestions that I smoke on a regular basis that are available. I won't give you names of Unicorns you won't find.
Capstan Blue Flake
Solani 660 Silver Flake
Solani 633
Mac Baren Old Dark Fired
Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky
I would second these, but I love non-aromatics. Were I to give a list, it would look a lot like this.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. The song lyric that mentions "Santa Monica Boulevard" is an ear worm for me, and I can't remember the title or performer. The rhythm of the line is perfect for the melody. Don't rush the tobacco quest. Buy only small quantities and over several years you will find a few you really like. Your moderation is good; that's about my speed.

Reactions: GJMinVT and srgjazz

srgjazz

Lurker
Jun 5, 2020
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. The song lyric that mentions "Santa Monica Boulevard" is an ear worm for me, and I can't remember the title or performer. The rhythm of the line is perfect for the melody. Don't rush the tobacco quest. Buy only small quantities and over several years you will find a few you really like. Your moderation is good; that's about my speed.
I Love LA by Randy Newman

Status
Not open for further replies.