PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hi folks. I’ve been a pipe smoker since about 1982. However, I took a break between bowls for about 20 years. Just now getting back to it but boy have things changed. For instance, my everyday smoke was Dorchester that I bought in bulk at the local B&M. Currently auditioning a few things for a replacement. I’ll be asking for recommendations in the appropriate forums. I actually worked at the pipe shop in Nashville in my early 20’s and amassed a decent pipe collection over the years. I had kinda forgotten how much I enjoy this. Looking forward to the dialogue. Cheers.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

BigEd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 19, 2023
Franklin, TN
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!
Thanks. Already found that to be the case. Appreciate the welcome.

BigEd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 19, 2023
Franklin, TN
Thanks. I was in Winnipeg a few years ago for a playoff game between the Jets and the Preds. I can affirm that y’all are some of the friendlies, nicest people on the planet. I’d love to visit again sometime. Thanks again for the warm welcome 😊

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hi folks. I’ve been a pipe smoker since about 1982. However, I took a break between bowls for about 20 years. Just now getting back to it but boy have things changed. For instance, my everyday smoke was Dorchester that I bought in bulk at the local B&M. Currently auditioning a few things for a replacement. I’ll be asking for recommendations in the appropriate forums. I actually worked at the pipe shop in Nashville in my early 20’s and amassed a decent pipe collection over the years. I had kinda forgotten how much I enjoy this. Looking forward to the dialogue. Cheers.
pipes really do seem to be more enjoyable then they have an logical reason to be.

dburrows

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 2, 2011
Welcome! What part of mid-TN are you? Not far from Murfreesboro, myself.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Hello and Welcome from Washington State! Last month was just out in your neck of the woods for the first time, visiting our son who moved to Franklin earlier this year. Beautiful country!