PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Alright,
All awesome suggestions. So far the standouts for me are, in order of their appearance:

Candy Apple

Barnacled Brandy

Rogue Cavalier

Witch's Cauldron

Exiled Prince

Drunken Dublin

Muskrat Lovat

Calabanse
KEEP THEM COMING!

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo Adam
Adam's Apple

Rhodesian Dawg (now the battle for what a Rhodesian is vs. a bulldog begins) Room for some creativity.

Frying Saucer - a saucer with a culinary Japanese or Chinese twist
hp

les

macaroon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2015
Michigan
Appealing to my nerd side, I'm going with Schrödesian's Bulldog. Is it a rhodesian? Is it a bulldog? It has to be considered both until it's observed! And for that to ever happen, it must first be carved by a generous forum member... *wink wink nudge nudge*
For those who may be unfamiliar: Schrödinger's Cat

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Schrodinger's Cat, a paradox of grand proportion. A simple thought turned into a critical thinking nightmare without much of a definitive answer and much open to interpretation. In other words, I could make a billiard, put two equally spaced grooves around the bowl, nearer the rim, and give it a diamond shank . . . I have added a tristate maybe even a quadstate, into the paradox already. . . is it a rhodesian? is it a bulldog? is it a billiard? is it all three at the same time?
My head hurts.

backwoodsjack

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2015
Central Minnesota
MASSIVE APPLE
002-004-1720_4.jpg

macaroon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2015
Michigan
In other words, I could make a billiard, put two equally spaced grooves around the bowl, nearer the rim, and give it a diamond shank

That actually sounds like a pretty handsome pipe, if a bit of a departure from the standard!

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Persian Prince... Slightly biased because I am Persian and I was named after an ancient prince ;)

lohengrin

Lifer
Jun 16, 2015
Fat Boy Eskimo
This is a shape I always wanted to manufacture, with a round hat - not rhodesian style - and smooth style.

Good job Cikklick!

Status
Not open for further replies.